RS Premium Account Receiver

by Altair | 4:44 PM in |

Dear Visitor

Rapidshare premium account Winner for Month June are :

* Akshay

Please For the name written above Comment here and contact me immediately !

For another Visitor who want to be a winner too Just Follow This Link :

http://altair-killer.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-gain-rs-premium-account.html

And for the next Month Altair-Killer Staff can't be included in this Competition again!

Come on everyone give your best shot so you will win RS account for the next Month.

Best Regards

Altair

6 Comments:

  1. Akshay Kumar on June 12, 2009 at 6:59 AM

    Thank You very much again. Please send it to my email id- rock.sapphire@gmail.com

     
  2. Altair on June 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM

    Sent me your e-mail..... so i can confirm it.....

     
  3. Anonymous on June 22, 2009 at 7:46 PM

    i need premium account send my e-mail ky_set@yahoo.com

     
  4. Altair on June 23, 2009 at 12:42 PM

    @Anonymous : you must join my competition to receive RS Premium Account!

     
  5. Jayampathi Bandara on October 13, 2009 at 7:25 AM

    jayampathi2@gmail.com this is my email. send me plzz working account

    thnakss

     
  6. Anonymous on October 14, 2010 at 7:10 AM

    It works!!!! Great!!!

     
previous Next home
FileServe Get Chitika | Premium

Donations

Members

Advertisement

FileServe